At Sankofa Care we want to attract and keep talented workers to help deliver our services and develop our organisation. We aim to recruit the right person in the right job, at the right time. We also encourage people wishing to make career move or gain work experience in children and families work to volunteer with us.
Our pledge is that if you work for us we will develop and equip you with the right skills to progress in our organisation. At Sankofa Care Ltd, we go that extra mile for our people. We offer a wide selection of work-life benefits, financial benefits and development and learning programmes.
We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
- Residential home Support Worker – Day and Night Staff
RESIDENTIAL HOME SUPPORT WORKER – DAY & NIGHT STAFF
Sankofa Care is offering high quality therapeutic services to children and young people. Due to exciting growth and expansion we are looking for a number of Residential Support Worker for our newly established home ‘Holly Lodge’. Your role will be to support the children and young people in their day to day living and welfare.
We are currently recruiting for Residential Children’s Home Support Workers – Waking Nights and Bank Support staff.
As a Residential Support Worker you will:
- Have a proven track record of working with children and young people with emotional difficulties
- Be willing to develop your skills within the residential care arena
- Be focused on obtaining the best outcome for each child and young person in the home
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all relevant legislation and effectively implement this within the home
- Have attained or be working towards attainment of a minimum of NVQ Level 3 (Children and Young People)
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Work to ensure that the young person’s care plan is met
- Create a family environment and a sense of ‘home’
Salary: from £9.50 per hour
If you are interested in the above position with Sankofa Care please forward your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to all candidates. Successful candidates will be contacted directly.